DOUBLE CONE BLENDER APPLICATION & PROCESS
What are the Applications and Complete Process of Double Cone Blender?
Blenders are used for mixing, lubricating and blending in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Food, Chemical, cosmetics, ceramics, pesticide, plastics and other Allied industries.
The Double shape blenders have long two corner of product container for more rubbing and tumbler effect to the material for fast and homogenizing mixing. It can perform homogenously dry mixing of free flowing powders, granules requiring low shearing force, Mixing and Blending of particles with rapid intermixing of particles irrespective of varying specific gravities. The material is loaded into the double cone blender drum. The double blender is tumbles the material in the container and spread out. The mixing is achieved in 5 to 15 minutes with better homogeneity.
A double cone blender is an excellent pharmaceutical equipment that has two ends lengthened to enhance the mixing and tumbling of dry powder in the industry. This double cone blender is used to obtain uniformity during the processing of the components at a better speed. This double cone blending machine observes standard CGMP directives, hence is suitable for ideal granular as well as homogenized mixing of different clusters into a single volume at a rapid pace.
Features like an electric control panel, fixed baffles that help in lump breaking, product container that has a butterfly valve & manhole along with discharge enhance the processing of the cone blender. The PLC controls with HMI Controls ensure the operator feasibility while safety reeling with the limit switch, overload protection & emergency stop improvise the safety factors.
Design of Double Cone Blender
In our double cone blender machine, the blenders are used for mixing up the dry powders/granules. These blenders of our cone blender are built from durable metals like stainless steel. On the other hand, the welding process is executed with the help of Argon Arc. In fact, this argon arc present in our cone blender machine is a complete polished type mirror from the inside as well as outside. The unit system mounted on our double cone mixer is made out of either Mild Steel or Stainless Steel. This unit system is implemented with the ball bearings already present in the equipment.
SALIENT FEATURES OF DOUBLE SHAPE BLENDERS
Innovative Features offered with Double Shape Blender
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All Product contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Double Cone shape product container for Ideal dry mixer for lubrication of granules and homogenization mixing of multiple batches in to single batch.
- Available Capacity model in octagonal blender 25 kg to 2500 kg batch size.
- Enclosed rigid drive with reduction gear box and motor.
- “A” type rigid structure of the machine with two sides resting of product container.
- Product container having discharge with butterfly valve and man hole.
- Charging hole with hinged lid with seal for charging and cleaning.
- The product container rotates on sped 8 RPM.
- Safety reeling provided for rotating area of product container.
- Fixed baffles provided for lumps braking.
- Electric controls panel with cycle time.
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF DOUBLE CONE MIXER BLENDER
Additional Features to Opt with Double Cone Mixer Blender
- Charging Option:
- 1. Loading & Unloading by Product container with Jacking trolley.
- 2. Vacuum conveying system.
- 3. Bin loading by hydraulic hoist.
- Rotary Intensifier with AC variable drive.
- AC Frequency variable drive for product container.
- PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame proof motor and Push Button station.
- Inline milling and loading with vacuum transfer systems.
What are the Safety Parameters taken Care in this Machine?
- Safety reeling with limit switch.
- Overload protection and emergency stop.
Watch Video of Double Cone Blender