Drum Mixer Blender
These types of mixer blender are used for the homogenous mixture of particles and use barrels or drum which rotates with a set RPM to mix the material uniformly. Shree Bhagwati Machtech (India) Pvt. Ltd is the top distributor of Drum Mixer Blender to many pharma and chemical giants.
APPLICATION & PROCESS OF DRUM MIXER BLENDER
Drum/ Barrel mixer is staple machinery used in pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Drum mixers are highly efficient mixing equipment used for mixing of powders. These mixers have gallon drums which rotate in order to mix powder. The mixing process involves loading the material into the drum, which is secured in a hoop and rotated thereafter.
This equipment is very useful for mixing of ingredients or raw materials to be dispatched in barrels. Unlike other mixers, this mixer does not have any internal moving parts like blades or impellers; so the mixer avoids deterioration of material from friction-induced heating, since the drum has no dead space, so the material is uniformly blended. The drum mixers are powered by pneumatic or electric motors and available in various sizes. These mixers are configured in such a manner so that proper mixing and quality control of the end product is attained.
DRUM MIXER BLENDER SALIENT FEATURES
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Available Capacity: 100 kg and 200 kg.
- This is a closed and contained system for blending and store.
- Main advantage of this system is that it is totally dust free.
- Controls panel with Cycle timer.
- Option for Variable speed.