Lab Fluid Bed Processor & Coater
The new Lab Fluid Processor and Coater from the range of Shree Bhagwati Machtech (India) Pvt. Ltd uses a modern technology process to design its equipment to cater to the growing need of lab scale and commercial scale machinery for drying, agglomeration, granulation of both, heat sensitive as well as non-sensitive materials to give better results with high purity.
All the equipment which is manufactured by our company adheres to the strict norms while combining fluid bed spraying and coating technology, both at the same time.
FEATURES OF Fluidized Bed EQUIPMENT
Excellent Features that Enhance Performance of Lab Fluid Bed Processor
- With the help of bottom spraying coating and low material use, continuous film with uniformity can be achieved.
- Anti-Oxidation, taste masking odour, heat insulation and coloration.
- Moisture-proof and prevent water
- Perfect use of coating material at low productive cost.
- Fog granules have to travel a short distance and the problem of “Spray Drying” also does not occur.
- Proper separation without any adherence
- Cylinder design supports accelerator and cone design for deceleration during granule coating.
- The machine is suitable for both granule and pellets.
The process of spray coating outputs in an excellent coating surface of the even application of the film material through fluidized bed equipment on your product. The properties of the product can be improved and changed according to your requirement.
Lab FLUID BED PROCESSOR
Detailed Information & Technical Specifications of Fluidized Bed Equipment
- Drying, Granulating and Coating in one unit
- High degree of flexibility (25%-100% working volume)
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- Easy cleaning
- Flame proof construction
- Customized units
- Turnkey units
|Volume of container||L||15||50||100||220||360||650|
|Power of fan||Kw||4||5.5||7.5||15||18.5||22|
|compressive air||consumption||m³ /min||0.4||0.6||0.9||1.3||1.8||2.4|
|Size of installation||H¹ (mm)||2600||2850||3150||3250||3500||3800|
|for reference||H² (mm)||340||490||590||790||890|
|φ 1 (mm)||550||700||1000||1200||1600||1800|
|φ 2 (mm)||180||250||250||280||280||315|
* Depending upon material characteristic & available room atmosphere only.
NOTE : DUE TO CONTINIOUS IMPROVEMENTS IN THE MACHINERIES, SPECIFICATION OF THE MACHINERIES IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE. Dia : Diameter / W : Width
Lab Fluid Bed Processor & Coater - Fluidized Bed System VIDEO
Functioning Video of Lab Fluid Bed Processor & Coater