Used as a Homogenizer or in the agitation process, lab stirrers are one of the most important equipment to give the material its required form with a set RPM in every small, medium and large manufacturing units. Hence, we take utmost care in designing the best quality lab stirrer to meet the international standards.
Lab Stirrer APPLICATION & PROCESS
The Laboratory Scale Stirrer / Agitator / Homogenizer is applicable to blending, dispersing, homogenization, mixing of liquid, ointment, solution, viscous material and solid-liquid in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, color and dye, cosmetics, as well as the plastics industry.
Stirrer / Agitator/ Homogenizer mix two or more Liquids to Required Results. It consists of two parts 1) Drive 2) Impeller. This is direct drive stirrer with homogenizer blade.
NEW DESIGN FEATURES of Laboratory Scale Stirrer
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available for volume of 2 liter to 25 liter for lab and Pilot scale.
- This intermittent type high-shearing homogenization emulsion machine is high-powered stirring system.
- Option for type of Blade like (1) Propeller ( 2) Slotted (3)Homogenizer.
- The stirrer assembly is mounted on Telescopic stand.