The Octagonal design of the blender helps to mix a larger volume of material in the pharma industry while giving the particles a homogeneous mixture at a low speed, thus a consuming less power. Like V- Shape Blender and Double Cone Blender, it also caters to the demand of nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, food processing, pesticides, and other industries by occupying less space for larger volumes.
OCTAGONAL BLENDER APPLICATION & PROCESS
What are the Applications & Process Performed by Octagonal Shape Blenders?
Blenders are used for mixing, lubricating and blending in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Food, Chemical, cosmetics, ceramics, pesticide, plastics and other Allied industries.
The octagonal shape blenders have six corner of product container for more tumbler effect to the material for fast and homogenizing mixing. It can perform homogenously dry mixing of free flowing powders, granules requiring low shearing force, Mixing and Blending of particles with rapid intermixing of particles irrespective of varying specific gravities. The material is loaded into the blender drum. The octagonal blender is tumbles the material in the container and spread out. The mixing is achieved in 5 to 15 minutes with better homogeneity.
The octagonal shape blenders are known for fast and effective uniform mixing of different materials that need less tumbling effect and free-flowing powder. These octagonal blenders have six corners in the product containers that support large batch production. The blender machine has a programmable logic controller that can be operated by a connected human-machine interface touch screen along with inline milling and loading with vacuum transfer systems if needed by the producer.
This blender has “A” type rigid construction with two ends that rest on the product container. Other added features from the safety perspective are the safety reeling with the limit switch, overload protection, and emergency stops that enhance machine reliability.
SALIENT FEATURES OF OCTAGONAL BLENDERS
Some Well-Known Features of Octagonal Blender
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All Product contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Octagonal shape product container for Ideal dry mixer for lubrication of granules and homogenization mixing of multiple batches in to single batch.
- Available Capacity model in octagonal blender 25 kg to 5000 kg batch size.
- Enclosed rigid drive with reduction gear box and motor.
- “A” type rigid structure of the machine with two sides resting of product container.
- Product container having discharge with butterfly valve and man hole.
- Charging hole with hinged lid with seal for charging and cleaning.
- Safety reeling provided for rotating area of product container.
- Fixed baffles provided for lumps braking.
- Electric controls panel with cycle time
Optional Features Available with this Machine
- Charging Option:
- 1.Loading & Unloading by Product container with Jacking trolley.
- 2. Vacuum conveying system.
- 3. Bin loading by hydraulic hoist.
- Rotary intensifier with AC variable drive.
- Variable speed for product container by VFD.
- PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame proof motor and Push Button station.
- Inline milling and loading with vacuum transfer systems.
Important Safety Features of Octagonal Shape Blenders
- Safety reeling with limit switch.
- Overload protection and emergency stop.
Live Working Video of Octagonal Blenders