Fluid bed systems are extremely flexible and are built to handle delicate feed and heat reactive materials thermally. It was discovered in the late 1950s, and flexible, fluid bed systems were designed to provide exceptionally high efficiency for different applications for solid dose manufacturing. Fluid bed systems are being used for reactors, dryers, and coolers and can be used for multiple processes including batch granulation, pellet spraying, powder product aggregation, as well as pellets batch drying.
Fluid Bed Granulation Machine
What is Fluid Bed Granulation Machine?
A method for Fluid-bed Granulation Machine, wet-granulation consists of dry blending, wet granulation, and drying. Between inlet temperature and inlet air humid bulb temperature, if the spray rate seems to be lower than the inlet air dryer’s capacity can be modified.
Using Fluid Bed Granulation Machine Process’s latest technology, you get the benefits of an innovative Fluid Bed Processor that delivers homogeneous and repeatable product quality in an effective work process.
1. Single pot technology to mix, granulate, dry, and blend.
2. Replaces conventional machinery such as RMG, Multi mill, FBD, and Blender.
3. Shorter process cycles aid in higher efficiency.
4. Yield with negligible managing losses due to the single pot reaches nearly 100 percent.
1. Under cGMP recommendations
2. Single pot technology to mix, granulate, dry, and blend.
3. With negligible handling losses due to single pot, yield approaches nearly 99 percent.
4. Quick removal of Dutch Sieve & Perforated sheet at the container of the product
Fluid Bed Pellet Coater machine
What is the Fluid Bed Pellet Coater machine?
This Fluid Bed Pellet Coater machine method is used for applying a coating to the pellets or granules. Known as Wurster coater this process. In this procedure, the spray is completed inside a circular tube and the pellets are permitted to enter the hollow cylindrical tube from the lower part of this cylinder in small quantities. So, the ions migrate into the bottom spray guns and rapidly travel up the tubes in an ordered fashion and prevent agglomeration.
• Development is consistent with cGMP-Good Manufacturing Practices.
• All AISI 316 touch pieces & AISI 304 noncontact sections.
• just Top Granulator Sprinkler model
• with only coater Bottom Wurster
The Middle East & Africa Market Dynamics
The macroeconomic factors that drive the growth of the global market for Fluid bed Granulation Machine&Fluid Bed Pellet Coater machine systems are emerging economies like the Middle East & Africa Market, rapid urbanization rate, changing lifestyle. Another trend boosting the worldwide market for fluid bed systems is the rise of chemical companies due to a growing demand for chemical granulation and drying processes.
Developing and growing industries are the major driving factor in the global market for fluid bed systems. The key trying to restrain factors such as restricting the international market for fluid bed systems is a need to release various certifications for fluid bed systems production. The key trends in the market for fluid bed structures are the manufacture of high-tech fluidized – bed solutions to improve the emission of nitrogen oxide globally.