Tablet Metal Detector
Tablet Metal Detector
Tablet Metal Detector efficiently and smartly identifies or detects the presence of unwanted metals on the powders and tablets which can be easily removed, thus saving medicine or other products from contamination with Pharmaceutical metal detector.
TABLET METAL DETECTOR APPLICATION & PROCESS
The metal detector is designed for the detection and removal of minute pieces of ferrous, nonferrous and stainless steel contaminations in tablet. Such particles sometimes enter the product stream from deteriorating processing equipment components such as worm sieve wires or splintered dies. This metal detector removes metallic contaminants automatically and without production interruption from a stream of tablets or capsules. A metallic contaminant in the product change the high frequency field within the detector coil, which in turn activates a reject flap by pneumatic solenoids. The metallic contaminant is reliably rejected with very little loss of material due to the extremely fast and short activation of the reject flap. The metal detector chute can be quickly and easily dismantled for routine cleaning and product changeover. Conforms to the hygiene requirements of the pharmaceutical industry this system can be combined with all high performance Tablet Press with Deduster Unit. Flexible operating height, angle and frame with lockable castor to allow for easy integration to any production facility.
The Metal detector incorporates a simplified and refined design of automatic Balance Coil Principle, which eliminates all setting up controls and permits long consistent performance.
SALIENT FEATURES OF PHARMACEUTICAL METAL DETECTOR
- The tablet metal detector machine construction and components in accordance with cGMP standard.
- All contact parts AISI316 Quality and Non contact parts AISI304 Quality.
- Automatic Balance Principle.
- Manual set up of sensitivity all other parameters through potentiometers.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Easy changeable electronic module.
- Easy to cleaning and movability.
- Search head 180 º rotations and inclination 0-30º.
- Solid- state relays for arc free switching.
- Continuous operation.
- Adjustable height Single pillar stand with 4 nos. castor wheel.
- Food grade nonmetallic white chute having authentic certificate designed in one piece (closed) to avoid cross contamination.